Thursday, February 23, 2012

Moshling Zoo


I love her with all my heart. I swear I do. She has been home sick this week with a bad cold.
The doc I took her to said to let her cough it out. Great, sounds like a TB clinic in here with the hacking and I am drowning in snot from her nose.
I even got old school and hooked up the vaporizer at night to help her sleep. Yeah, old school.
She has been an angel, sickly, but her spirit is undaunted by it. She has sat here this week on Moshi Monsters dot com drawing her favorite moshlings. That is the moshling zoo. She can name them all.
She has named them for me. Many times.
She has been watching the videos on you tube, this song being one of her faves. Big Bad Bill is the newest moshling. He's a rock star.




She had me on amazon this morning looking up the Moshi Monster album, which will set you back 27 U.S. dollars. It comes out in April and hopefully she'll forget about it by then.
It has been a Moshi filled week. Today she got balloons at the Family Dollar and is crafting moshlings out of ballons and taping paper ears on them.
She needs to go back to school...and take her Moshi's with her.

Jill 2/23/12

1 comment: