Thursday, February 23, 2012

I heart your blog, but...

BUT!!!
-Come at me with something cooler than broccoli. I ate it for dinner.

-If you're a dude blogger, please talk about tits cause that's all you're
thinking
about
anyway!!!

-I love when women kneel before their husbands as if they're at an altar.
Stand the F up!

-Your crafts and your child's crafts-BLOW!
And so do the 30 pics you posted of your children crafting!

-You are NOT the first bitch to get knocked up by her dear and loving husband!
Stop acting like it.

All for now, just a vent.
What can't you stand?
What makes you eye roll?
Maybe this????

SOM
2/23/12

9 comments:

  1. This post rocks! You couldn't have said it any better, and don't tell anyone I totally agree with you! (Especially on the crafts!) My eyes roll at the scriptures with the posts, but that's between us too;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not even scriptures. That doesn't annoy me in the least. It's the woman being the 'an help' in every biblical sense to men that well only they think deserve it. Praise has a place, I agree with praise and loving Jesus if you want to do that. Following the hubs as if he walks on water, not so much.

      Delete
  2. I needed a good laugh this AM. Thought I was the only one feeling this way...especially about every detail of motherhood. Then again, my blog is totally niched out.....but it's about my deepest convictions --so take it or leave it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Alison. What's your blog? I'd like to see your niche:)

      Delete
  3. My eyes roll at the "easy" crafts my hands and brain could never possibly grasp. Ever. Who deems them "easy?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really sure what makes me eye roll lol, I'm usually more of a *sigher*. One thing that will make me cuss out loud every single time is music on a blog. Dear God in Heaven make it stop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Music. It ain't Myspace. Ugh, and it's usually country music, which sucks or Christian music, which is a step up from country. And that's from this resident atheist!

      Delete
  5. Haha, it's good to hear someone being frank about stuff every once in a while! :-) Things that make my eyes roll...When someone talks about how hard their life is in comparison to mine or I don't know, maybe the other 6 billion people on the planet. Give us a break and start doing something about it if you hate it that much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would rather read about feelings and life's struggles, people trying to figure things out. That is where it gets raw and interesting.

      Delete