Thanks for the morning giggles. You have a very fun blog. Thanks for linking up to Get Connected Tuesday Blog Hop and having our button. Sending you luv from WBC.
Hee Hee! Love the cartoon. I'm sure I have a few of those little buggers somewhere in my attic or basement. (they're the two places my cats can't get to)
I love your 'back in the kitchen' header, and I want to know more about the habitat for profanity. Is that like a blog award? And if so, how does won win it, because I want to be in the running!
I've seen the mouse's sentiment on another blog recently (must be in the air) but it sounds so much cooler in Spanish with a mousetrap!
Thanks for the morning giggles. You have a very fun blog. Thanks for linking up to Get Connected Tuesday Blog Hop and having our button. Sending you luv from WBC.
ReplyDeleteYW, looking forward to the next hop:)
DeleteI'm picturing this in my attic right now :)
ReplyDeleteHa! Me too, but in the walls.
DeleteHee Hee! Love the cartoon. I'm sure I have a few of those little buggers somewhere in my attic or basement. (they're the two places my cats can't get to)
ReplyDeleteNewly following from WW! Happy Hump Day!
ty mary:)
DeleteI love your 'back in the kitchen' header, and I want to know more about the habitat for profanity. Is that like a blog award? And if so, how does won win it, because I want to be in the running!
ReplyDeleteI've seen the mouse's sentiment on another blog recently (must be in the air) but it sounds so much cooler in Spanish with a mousetrap!