Thursday, February 09, 2012

Meanwhile in Farmville

 

fv5fv2

fv4fv3

fvfv1

My farm-sperience has not been so rosy for the last 2-3 weeks.

I am hella sad about this and I feel very defeated.

I take my farm very seriously. Like a 12 year old loves Black ops, I LOVE MY FARM.

If you have a facebook and have any friends who farm or you farm yourself,

then you know the hell that we face on a daily basis.

Quests and challenges cannot be completed, items and goods cannot be shared, all the lil farmville bits are lost.

To this I say, F YOU Zynga. A big F You.

There’s nothing wrong with my computer or my laptop or any equipment.

I do not need to clear my browsing cache, Zynga needs to fix the game.

As I try for week 2 to post my farm needs, the help never comes. It’s an interactive game that way.

All my farm friends click help and it’s a community effort completing a task or a job.

This morning as I sat for the 2nd week attempting to seek assist, in my futility, I remembered when I started playing this game almost 2 years ago.

The hours plowing and harvesting and replanting, decorating and prettying up the place have not been all for nothing.

I love this game, not its stupid quests or challenges.

The economy is good in Farmville unlike in Jillville. I am a multi millionaire in Farmville and Hillbilly Jilly is one rich bitch with the acreage, barns, animals, and stuff to show for it.

I plan on going back to basics with my farm, play the game for the sake of playing the game.

It’s not a job, rather a distraction from my job…as a mom, a cleaner, a chef, a chauffeur, a laundry folder.

I will not play and feel the need to burn my own crops.

I will play just to play.

Smile

Jill
2/9/12

No comments:

Post a Comment