1/ The Last Time I lost my Temper was....
Saturday night after the kids fighting got to be too much.
I was wondering if xanax would be an option to deal with them.
Ever have a lot on your mind, where you just want to sit
Saturday night after the kids fighting got to be too much.
I was wondering if xanax would be an option to deal with them.
Ever have a lot on your mind, where you just want to sit
and go over some emotional stuff
only to have the 3 of them going at it in the background?
Scream!
Scream!
2/ I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about....
Ghosts.
Seriously. I downloaded a ghost tracker app on my cell.
Being immersed in a hot bed of ghostly activity, a town
Seriously. I downloaded a ghost tracker app on my cell.
Being immersed in a hot bed of ghostly activity, a town
so notoriously famous for the paranormal,
all I was thinking about was ghosts.
As the cell battery didn't want to stay
charged despite being plugged in and multiple
wifi 'bugs' despite an 'excellent' signal,
I think the energy was being sucked out of my electronics
only to be used by the haunters as energy to present themselves.
3/ Stress is....
dealing with work shit on my day off.
If I call and say I am sick, don't call me to check on me
If I call and say I am sick, don't call me to check on me
because it is abnormal for me to call out.
Don't put good intentions behind a telephone call that would never usually happen.
Don't put good intentions behind a telephone call that would never usually happen.
You don't care about me at all.
4/ Today I'm worried about....
bull shit and more bull shit.
FFS, I just wanna get laid.
FFS, I just wanna get laid.
That's all I' worried about.
Not too much to ask.
5/ I'm procrastinating....
making dinner.
6/ I'm excited for...
the embracing warmth of my own home and all its mess:)
And please don't forget to click the badge, which
takes you to my Face Book Page.
Like it please. It's brand new.
<----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like it please. It's brand new.
<----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go ahead, it's right over there:)
Link up with Create~Inspire~Journal and give your thoughtful
answers:)
Happy Monday, all!!!

Thanks for linking up. Your blog ALWAYS makes me laugh. Especially the photo at the top :-D
ReplyDeleteNew here, you made me giggle. Looking forward to reading more.
ReplyDelete