I get frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All 3 of them want to go in 3 different directions and none of them can agree on the same direction. Or 2 can agree on a direction but the 3rd just protests. This is a democracy and majority rules. The one who is in opposition stays pissy through whatever the majority has voted on. Today the boy had a bug up his ass for serious. He was morose and moody. He’s definitely going through xbox withdraw. How much modern warfare and black ops jargon can 3 chicks stand in a day’s time frame before we freak the freak out? Not very much. Poor guy is met with eye rolls and yawns. We don’t wanna hear it, gamer.
Then they get to fighting. Good in public, but a nightmare behind closed doors or enclosed in a vehicle. This one’s pinching, that one’s singing and that one’s being a pain. And, mom, what are you going to do about it? Nothing til bloodshed or bed time.
They can all agree on one thing, they want to swim. They love being in water. As evidenced by wrinkly fingers and toes. Sopping, soaking wet slithering from one end of the pool to the other without stopping til I force them out. They heard the words ‘indoor pool’ and went ape shit, the boy ran around yesterday afternoon and searched each building til he found it and then ran back excited. They haven’t been in a pool since summer. They cannot even get along in the pool, despite the fact they love being in the pool.
They are all mine though. The fights. The moods. The invaders of personal space. The whiners. The fussers. The pinchers. They bring the bitchy drama that I thought I’d get relief from til their teen years.
Right now they are snoring. All three of them. I’m sure they’d argue about that, too.
“She’s copying me!”
”No, she’s copying me!”
“STOP!!! COPYING ME!!!!”
They’re snoring. I’m enjoying. Til morning when we have to decide where to have breakfast.
2/19/12
Jill
Ahhh the joys of having more than one kid! ;) I only have one so I don't have to deal with this type of thing, but I've seen it in action and I feel for you. I say Xanax all around is a fabulous idea! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks for stopping by and linking up to the GtKY blog hop! :)
DeleteWell, I have 6 and it is exactly like this all the time. Send me some damn xanax, would ya?
ReplyDelete