Your header is awesome,she looks like someone I! I started with one blog and then couldn't stop reading! Let me tell that doesn't happen often! That dream you had was horrible! I found you on Getting to Know you blog hop and I'm glad I did. So I liked you on face book and am following you every where else. If you want you can follow me or just drop by http://bridgetsdaughter5.blogspot.com
that is great... I think I need to borrow the phrase
ReplyDeleteLike it! I also like your header;)
ReplyDeleteThat's what I keep telling my husband! Love the humor,thansk for the chuckle =)
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYour header is awesome,she looks like someone I! I started with one blog and then couldn't stop reading! Let me tell that doesn't happen often! That dream you had was horrible! I found you on Getting to Know you blog hop and I'm glad I did. So I liked you on face book and am following you every where else. If you want you can follow me or just drop by http://bridgetsdaughter5.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI liked your FB page. Stopping by from the GtKY blog hop. I am limited edition too!
ReplyDelete