Thursday, February 02, 2012

Blog-servation deck at A. Elementary School



I got here early. I actually got a parking spot!

There are no freaks out today. Usually I have lots of eye candy, odd ball visualizations of pre-teen child antics, parents in pajamas, overweight mamis in  skinny pants.  I eavesdrop strange conversations if the car windows are down enough and the wind blows the right direction. I never get out and do Mami-of-school-age-children-mingle. Blah.
It is a strange world we live in and the strange among us are seated in our cars in our parking spaces. We are cat napping, reading, playing with our cells. Me, I am cell playing and listening to beats in my orange beast.

Topic of the blogservation deck:music. (since the freaks are not out) Sad face!

T.I.-Whatever You Like
I love this song because he opens this rap ditty with, "Hey, Jill." What other rap tune includes my name? And every time he croons in that sexified voice, "Hey, Jill." I swoon and return the favor with "Hey, T.I.!" Or "Hey, sexy." Then I pretend he's singing to me. FYI- this won't work for you unless your name is Jill.

Embedding was disabled by T.I. Dammmmnnnnn!

***
Tyga's Rack City vibrates the car with the volume up like the rabbit on high speed. If I hadn't already got some sweet Rican dick today, I might have got a thrill off. Tanorexic Rican. (Yeah, we're still separated).


***
Wiz Khailfa and Snoop Dogg's party song, Young and Wild and Free, makes me wish I was childless in my 20's again. I wanna party!so bad when I hear that song. And have cool friends and cool clothes and smoke and drink carelessly at da club.


***

Whilst on the subject of musicians, one of my faves is Nicki Minaj.
If you'd like to peep her rider requests for backstage at the tour, then click
It's quite a list. I am surprised she's not the size of a house. It's a delicious
foodie list. Made me hungrier and hungrier as I scrolled!

Jill
2/2/12


No comments:

Post a Comment