Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Questions (not the answers) were courtesy of Life in the armpit and From one country to another
There is no linky. Just hit em up and leave some comment love:)

1. What is one chore that you hate doing the most?
I hate them all. I Don't discriminate. Worst of all of them would involve the bathroom, any point of it.


2. When was the first time you had alcohol?
I was allowed to drink from the time I was a child. Bob and Pam were not hovering over me yelling, "chug! chug! chug!", but I was allowed sips of their drinks. Mom's riunite or dad's beer, or if in a restaurant a sip of amoretta and whatever. It was never a restriction, but it was never encouraged. I heard all my life from my mother, "Your father is an alcoholic. That means that you are too, in your genes, Jilly."  My retarded sister never got this talk.









3.What is one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to you?
This one time before the Rican moved in, my mom was moving. She would take car loads of stuff to the house instead of hiring a mover. Up and down and up and down I-95 she traveled a few times a day till she finally got tired and stayed at one of two places. So he was here on one of those days and we had sex on the brain. The baby was napping and we got busy. The baby monitor was on cause as a first time mom I thought I needed one. Baby monitors are fickle. They transmit sound from one floor to another and not only baby sounds. Sex sounds too. And that is the noise mom walked into that afternoon. On the baby monitor. Poor thing.

4.If you could choose how would you want to die?
I want lots and lots and lots of MORPHINE. I want to be floating on a narcotic induced cloud of I don't care what happens cause I am happy and pain free!
I have watched numerous amounts of people die. The ones that go on pain meds are more peaceful and it helps them on their way to the next place.

5. Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater?
Depends. Movies like Titanic and Avatar have a whole different feel on the big screen as well as 3d movies. The run of the mill Jen Aniston BS love gobbledy goop, I can wait for tv.
I can't smoke at a theater either.

6. Two of your favorite musical artists and why?
Old-Janis Joplin.
New-Rihanna.

7. Have you ever been to a karaoke bar and participated?
I love to karaoke. In front of anyone, anytime, anyplace, sober or not.
8. Are you a people pleaser?
I am working on that. I have gotten so much better with the word no.

9. In high school what group were you apart of?
I was a fuckin nobody. A loner. I never opened a book. I was always writing some silly story or poem.
I belonged to the French Club. I was a nerd in that aspect cause I can kick a language's ass if I put my mind to it. I was independent as I like to call it rather than a follower or a leader or in some pack. I had acquaintences, but no real friends.

10. One thing you remember doing that upset your parents?
It was all good til recently when I learned that 'the only commendable thing you have done with your life is take care of Pamie.' Pam is my sister's kid. I am useless and lack empathy. I am rude and I grow more and more like my father every day. I am a pig. I don't clean the house before mother drops in. I don't get all social on a Sunday afternoon. I am a facebook and farmville addict and I am dragging down the whole entire family. I am not close to my sister. I should be helping her instead of sending her broke, lazy, jobless ass nasty text messages. (There's a backstory here, of course.)

11. First Hangover?
First, damn... I can describe the most memorable one.
I have had many a vomit fest/black out fest because as I was told through out my early years I am an alcoholic in the waiting with no real defense because my father is/was one. He died in 99 and it was actually not the fault of alcohol; rather, cigarettes claimed him, his heart and his kidneys, and finally his brain when the systems shut down in the ICU. He was a trooper, alert through to the end with a little bit of 'off' to him at times during the ICU adventure. Obstinant and declining care and services to the end, that son of a bitch was tough.
My most memorable hangover and my last was the red jello night. I had gone out after work with the Rican, Lee(my bestie) and met up with the usual dregs of society in a crack infested, heroin sprinkled little bum town on the water front in shitville, Pa. I had a couple beers, which led to a few more, which led to the jello shots and was rounded out by Mike's hard lemonade. The vomiting ensued and bam I was in a fucking panic in the bathroom, red vomit all over the place and I swear to GOD that I was hemorrhaging. So the bestie's doing the hair hold thing while sitting on the potty and the Rican bangs on the door cause we were gone so long. I am freaking out because of the blood. Then he says, 'Mami, it's the 'red yellow'! Now anyone who has had interaction with hispanics knows they pronounce their j's like y's. So he's babbling about red yellow and I finally understand and remember the jello shots. The red jello. Hemmorhage avoided, vomit in the sink, I continue drinking til I am writhing and wretching in my explorer all the way home. Everything was spinning and revolving and it was terrible. By the time we hit the highway I was covered in red vomit and begging to go to the hospital. Almost went but for the fact that I was in a nurse's uniform and out of control drunk. I literally thought I was dying in that car and at home and the next day when my body was rejecting my body. I swore I would never drink again. Fingers were not crossed and I was begging the God I don't believe in for sweet mercy.

I do still drink. I have mixed drinks at the beach every year on our annual to the beach outing where I
a) don't have to drive and b)I can let a little loose. Having the kiddos with me on the trips has been my saving grace cause I have a couple with supper, get a little buzz on, but I stop because I still have to be a responsible mommy. I cannot get all snooki-fied whilst with the beasts. How embarrassing that would be for them and me and the local Maryland authorities.
That's the story, morning glories.
Jill
2/1/12

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hitting up my blog and for participating in this. This is my first visit here, but as soon as I saw the opening pic I was instantly in love. Looking forward to more laughs from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, gracias, Mama. I added you to my frequent list:)

      Delete
  2. Lovin' your blog girl! I'm all about someone who admits to the occasional mouth diarrhea. lol!
    "Hopping" around and wanted to stop and say hello :)
    ,from your newest fans over at WeGotKidz.com

    ReplyDelete