Thursday, February 02, 2012

Our restaurant road trip #no squatters allowed

So I get this great email today to help me spend my cash money, not a lot really. It was an email for a prime rib and seafood buffet. 2 hours away. So I get this fucking idea in my head to take my child support and take the kids away a couple days cause I like to do that...get away...from here. We're gonna go to that buffet and get a hotel room and sit by the indoor pool and chill for 2 days. I have like 30 hours sick time. Yay, fuck yay, I mention it to my fellow travelers and they are like oh, yes, heck yes! Did mom/aunt just say that magic word? Buffet at one of our fave restaurants and a POOL!
So I think in my head about leaving this place for a couple days when the niece gets it in her head to call her fucking father and gigantor, She mentions it to them and now they think they are going with...in a mustang that seats 4. I don't spend active time with them here let alone drive them 2 freaking hours away! I go away to leave this place behind not take the crap storm along with me!

So, during dinner, we are discussing this and the future beach vacay and the girl's the luckiest cause she always spends her birthday at the beach when Mimi mentions that her father and gigantor are going on our restaurant road trip. Umm, back the fuck up (I didn't say that to her) Who says they are going? 1. They cannot afford it (cause this white girl who got JACK SHIT AND A F YOU for Xmas is NOT PAYING) and 2. They were not invited. She knows I love her dearly like one of my very own babies and would put my life on the line for her, shield her from bullets and flying debris and the like, give her a kidney and maybe some blood for a transfusion if it's compatible, but dammit I don't like her parents or their creepy counterparts. They are her family not mine. She is my family, they are not.


Sweet Jesus.

So I get a phone call from her dad asking me all about our trip and when it is and how much cause she told them they'd have to pay their own way. THESE 2 CRACKPOTS THOUGHT I WAS PAYING FOR THEM TO GO 2 HOURS AWAY TO THE RELAXATION WEEKEND AND BUFFET! THAT INCLUDES FOOD! AND ANYTHING ELSE WE MAY DO!
If there ever was an incentive NOT to fix the heater in the minivan then this would be it! And he's bugging me, 'get the van fixed so we can go' like a little fucking kid begging mom to go along on a date. WTF is wrong with these people?!


Jill
2/2/12

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at welcome to the weekend blog hop,i'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people need to learn a thing or two about sensitivity, and well, ethics. If worse comes to worse maybe a little screaming will help.

    I'm a new follower :-) Thanks for dropping by Cure for Mondays http://cure4mondays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't family great? I have had countless shitty vacations because two or three of us plan to go away, and all of a sudden there are 18 people on board. We end up losing the cute, small house with some charm and staying in a massive beach house with hideous furniture, two toilets, a small hot water heater. People underfoot everywhere, and siblings bicker and cry. I live with my son. I do not like having herds of loud, opinionated jackasses in my face 24 hours a day. But that's my mother's family, invite one, and twenty show up. Lesson learned! Tell no one about your trip until you get home.

    ReplyDelete