Tuesday, January 17, 2012

They couldn't wait till pay Friday?

It's starting out as one of those weeks. Hopefully the downslide will not continue. I nearly had a stroke this morning. I went outside to pick up the morning newspapers, lit up my cigarette and decided to do my Monday morning facebook stat update that usually looks like this: 'one more hour!!!!'. Imagine my surprise when the web page would not open on the cell. Imagine my surprise when I kept pushing the link again and again only to discover that my service had been suspended. There I stood in awe in 19 degree weather feeling the attack of the oh-shit coming on.
I will openly admit that I am a month behind at crap-mobile. (Maybe they follow my Face Book stats where I call them crap mobile? Does T mobile follow the blah-g and read that I call the company crap-mobile? ) Turns out it was because I didn't pay the bill. One month behind and the January bill isn't due till the 21st and they shut me down. Depriving me of my status up date! I felt like a forgotten child left at school by an inattentive mother. Nope, just a nonpaying nurse at work picking up the morning papers and seething with what would be called sadness.
At 10am I was at crap-mobile, head hanging like a guilty and shameful mobile owner. There is a first time for everything. I was going to give them the how dare you speech I had been preparing for 4 hours. How dare you?! After being a faithful crap mobile subscriber/patron/client for +85months, how dare you shut me down? Crap mobile, do you not realize I have an addicition to feed? How am I supposed to face book at work with out my service? How dare you not wait til pay Friday despite my nonpayer status on the account?
Having been deprived for 4 hours, they are more like crack-mobile than crap mobile.

Jill
1/17/11

1 comment:

  1. Funny! It is crazy how we have become so addicted to our phones. All I can do is laugh. Following you from the weekend blog. Hope you'll follow back brainlessmomof7.blogspot.com

    twitter @brainlessmomof7
    facebook brainlessmomof7

    ReplyDelete