Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Milf-tastic resolution

MILF-tastic resolution
1. weight 168.8. (gasp) Total 11 lb loss. No loss or gain this week.
2. blood pressure 107/70. (quite excellent, considering the beast that is work had it elevated all weekend. 132/84...what a difference between stresser and nonstresser environments)
3. heart rate-98 eh, usually 120.
4. blood sugar-100. Excellent. I get to keep my toes an extra day.

Couldn't find a tape measure and I still haven't taken my pics. I am going to wait for gym day, which was supposed to be Tuesday morning, but baby girl is still sick and I'm keeping her germy butt home from school. So, Wednesday it is ON. But guess who's feeling all head coldish? Me. I won't let that stop me though.

Jill
1/17/12

13 comments:

  1. We weigh the exact same right now! I need to do some before pictures too. I'm just too lazy.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!!! I used to be a milf. My hub referred to me as a Show Pony. Not so much anymore... just a big ass that can't get motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11 pounds is AWESOME! Good work! You're definitely doing things right so keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been a MILF..I have a lot of work to do on myself this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11lbs really is awesome. Sounds like you have a good plan in place too. Hope you feel better soon. I misses almost two months of workouts due to sick kids, sick me and holidays- so not good

    ReplyDelete
  6. 11 pounds is awesome!! It's so hard to lose. :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the excellent work! You are on your way to being awesome (not that you already aren't). Just saying you could be SUPER awesome. Okay I'm just talking myself into a corner.

    Love your blog, following from voice bok.

    Regina
    www.thecrazynutsmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's fantastic! Good for you!! And even more impressed that your putting it out there. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any loss is still a positive result:) I read a quote recently that was something like "I haven't lost weight - I've gotten rid of it forever and have no intention of ever finding it again" (or something like that:)
    Good luck reaching your goals!
    Kristina :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for following my blog, On the Road Photos. In answer to your question, yes, I work as an over-the-road truck driver and am gone most of the week. I take pics while I'm out on the road because I see many beautiful sights.

    ReplyDelete