Monday, October 10, 2011

Out of focus

Ever have one of those moments where you really want to rant, but you just cannot adequately put it into words?
Ever have one of those moments where you have so many things going thru your mind and so many different topics that the brain just fizzles?
There are about 5 different things going thru my head right now, 5 varied subjects and I cannot focus on one of them to make any sense.
Ahh, maybe in the morning?
Ahh, maybe later?
Who knows?
At least my 5 star fucking head ache went away.
I believe I found its source.
And even though I say I am not stressed and nothing's bothering me, I internalize it and it presents itself as a 5 star fuckin headache.
Blah

SOM
10/10/11

6 comments:

  1. Those are never the fun days!! Life can get so complicated and I can find my own head in six different places. Yet, it can be almost impossible to find quiet, or time to settle myself! I guess that's why mom's make the big bucks!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel like this! Especially this past 7 months with my hubby deployed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... your site cracks me up! I read your profile and laughed... wondered if I should click on "view my complete profile" anyway and see if there was a joke waiting.. LOL

    Can I just say how much I love your blog name? I hope you can rid yourself of the killer headache of mysterious origin and that you feel better soon!

    I'm stopping by from the voiceBoks members to remember event. Wishing you a great week!

    Smiles, Jenn @Misadventures in Motherhood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blog! Count me as your latest GFC follower! I'm stopping by from the voiceBoks Members to Remember event. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...that was funny. Now I gotta think of a name for my monster headaches too :)

    Sharon from VB
    http://sharon-moms-madhouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! i know all about the 5 star headaches, luckily right now i am not suffering from one ; )

    ReplyDelete