Hi,thanks for stopping by my blof.It's nice to get comments! It was google friends connect that I was talking about & anonymity,I don't mind commenting with my name but when I tried to follow back on google friends it gave all my name out & I didn't like that! Live and learn eh :-) xx
They indeed have. And thanks to my twelve year old, I actually know this!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful rest.
(visiting from 6WS)
So sorry to hear that; maybe next year????? just stopped by from 6WS :)
ReplyDeletebetty
Sorry about the Phillies. I'm not much of a baseball watcher. Love the Rockies, but we rarely get their games here, so don't pay much attention.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good Saturday.
Hi,thanks for stopping by my blof.It's nice to get comments!
ReplyDeleteIt was google friends connect that I was talking about & anonymity,I don't mind commenting with my
name but when I tried to follow back on google friends it gave all my name out & I didn't like that!
Live and learn eh :-) xx