
I put the word sociopath in the google search engine.
I wanted a true definition of the disorder in order to accurately diagnose someone. I been calling this idiot a sociopath on and off for years.
Any who, I came across a site called 4degreez.com that has a selection of quizzes that the curious with nothing better to do can take to see if they are truly crazy or not. There are forums for each disorder, to lump all us nuts in one basket. So I indulged.
I was assigned 3 diagnoses after taking 2 quizzes.
The first quiz was about personality disorders.
I either flunked out of normal society or passed with flying colors into the asylum with schizotypal personality disorder and paranoia. Whoa!I didn't know I was that bad off.
Not liking that diagnosis, I decided to take the depression quiz.
The depression quiz is useful I suppose because I have a short lived history with Lexapro- the 30$ co-pay is just outrageous.
I was diagnosed with mild bipolar disorder, aka cyclothymic disorder. I don't get overly depressed or overly manic, just a touch of bipolar.
That sounds more like me than paranoid schizophrenia.
Well, well, well, just whip out that Rx pad, doc and prescribe me some lithium.
***
Cyclothymia-LINK
Cyclothymia is a mild form of bipolar disorder. It is characterized by mood fluctuations that shift between depressive and hypomanic phases. Cyclothymics do not experience the extremes of major depression or manic episodes.
***
All this stemmed from a comment he made to me last night.
He stated, and I quote, "You are berbally abusive."
To which I replied, and I quote,"Fuck you, idiot." I then proceeded to make fun of him because of the way he pronounced the word 'verbally'.
FYI-Latinos pronounce the letter v like a b.
Now, let me say that I am a happy bitch about 3 days a year.
-the day the kids go back to school
-the day i get my tax return is probably the happiest
-the day i get to boogie board in the ocean like a wet seal with glasses.
Any day else is purely luck.
Verbally abusive. I totally admit I am. I indulge on a regular basis.
If you proceed to run amok like a total fucking deviant, then hell yes I will tell you off and I will kick you when you're down.
I have my reasons for using him as my verbal punching bag. Being nice just doesn't work and what he calls berbal abuse I call being a straight up bitch who is stating the truth.
He killed anything inside me that was nice and respectful toward him years ago.
I used to be this sweet and loving and tolerant little gal and now I am a raging berbally abusive bitch.
We really should not interact at all.
The part I can't figure out is why we still do?
BTW this is my Happy Anniversary post:)
SOM
10/11/11
Happy Anniversary! =D
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteYou totally got me! I thought he was your co-worker;) Happy Anniversay!
ReplyDeleteWow, I thought you were talking about your ex husband or something. He's latino? I'm Puerto Rican.
ReplyDeleteFollowing from vB & Cocoons2butterflies.com