Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Tough Shit Tuesday...version9611


Tough Shit Tuesday
9/6/11 edition

I needed cigarettes and I hit up that shop in Sharon Hill.
Tough shit Marlboro...I rolled my own and it was half the price!

I needed that toilet unclogged.
Tough shit, mami...I plunged and unclogged that thing for the
first time.
Who needs that man, right?
I am no longer a potty virgin.

I threw out the playhouse.
This massive cardboard monstrosity that encompassed
almost the entire dining room.
Tough shit, darling...it was too big.
And you lost interest in it a week after your birthday.

Ahhh! It's pouring rain all day.
Tough shit...you won't melt.



Link up
SOM
9/6/11


4 comments:

  1. Ha, I married a plumber and I still do all the plunging in this house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I have just about learned to fix everything around the house. I didn't marry the handiest man ever ( don't tell him that LOL)
    Gosh I hate when you buy something for the kids and they play with it one day and then it's just laying the floor not even being looked at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha!!! We've had a clogged toilet since 2008 :)

    Thanks for the visual aid, now anytime I feel I haven no self worth I'll just remember I was the stronger swimmer!

    Visting from VB
    Sharon
    http://sharon-moms-madhouse.com/

    ReplyDelete