I got my first ever yellow roses.
It took all of several years and they finally
bloom in late September.
Doesn't matter.
I am so glad they did!
What with my black thumb and all.
It took all of several years and they finally
bloom in late September.
Doesn't matter.
I am so glad they did!
What with my black thumb and all.



**********

"You're about to become involved in a behind-the-scenes situation that might get tricky -- and could go on for at least a few weeks. Choose sides now, and resolve to stick to your guns."
According to my Face Book horoscope.
Great, this sounds like a lot of fun.
**********
Last night while laying in bed I got a Face Book message.
Occasionally I will get them. This one had me lmao before I fell asleep cause it sounded so damn corny.
I'll leave his name out.
September 28 at 2320
I didn't reply, but you know I hit up his FB profile just check him out and he's hot.
Still didn't reply. I don't need a stalker. I got enough going on.
**********
I have started taking a B vitamin on a daily basis. There's a couple individual ones I already take of the B variety and I thought 'why not just combine them all into one and dose myself that way?' The vitamins at CVS this week are buy one get one free so I snatched up the ones I needed. I had run out of iron (I am anemic for some reason), was running low on d3 (my d level is low). The B vitamin has been giving me issues since I started taking it. It's a B multi vit.
It makes my stomach upset. It makes me gag and every time I burp I taste the vit B. Probably TMI.
I always take my meds in the early afternoon, usually right after dinner, so I am on a full stomach and I always take them with apple sauce cause I am a big sissy and cannot swallow pills appropriately.
All of this stomach upset may also be caused by the antibiotic I am taking for the URI. So I think I will ride out the upset till I am finished the antibiotic and see if that makes a difference.
I usually have a gut of steel. Not abs of steel, a gut of steel.
**********
There are helicopters flying over my house. Probably of the news variety cause the Feds just raided Boeing and arrested 35-37 of the employees in a drug raid.
It's early yet, but what kind of economy do we have where people that make good money get involved with drug rings? Around these parts, it's a big deal to work with boeing.
I suppose there are going to be 35-37 job openings very shortly.
Link to the early blurb
**********
SOM 9/29/11
According to my Face Book horoscope.
Great, this sounds like a lot of fun.
**********
Last night while laying in bed I got a Face Book message.
Occasionally I will get them. This one had me lmao before I fell asleep cause it sounded so damn corny.
I'll leave his name out.
September 28 at 2320
"I must confess to you that I like your profile pic...I'm ____ _____ from
New Mexico...and I'd really love to be a friend if you don't mind...love to read from you asap...or if you care to chat cos I'm on line now, you can add me on your yahoo instant messenger or (provided email address).
Respectfully in love."New Mexico...and I'd really love to be a friend if you don't mind...love to read from you asap...or if you care to chat cos I'm on line now, you can add me on your yahoo instant messenger or (provided email address).
I didn't reply, but you know I hit up his FB profile just check him out and he's hot.
Still didn't reply. I don't need a stalker. I got enough going on.
**********
I have started taking a B vitamin on a daily basis. There's a couple individual ones I already take of the B variety and I thought 'why not just combine them all into one and dose myself that way?' The vitamins at CVS this week are buy one get one free so I snatched up the ones I needed. I had run out of iron (I am anemic for some reason), was running low on d3 (my d level is low). The B vitamin has been giving me issues since I started taking it. It's a B multi vit.It makes my stomach upset. It makes me gag and every time I burp I taste the vit B. Probably TMI.
I always take my meds in the early afternoon, usually right after dinner, so I am on a full stomach and I always take them with apple sauce cause I am a big sissy and cannot swallow pills appropriately.
All of this stomach upset may also be caused by the antibiotic I am taking for the URI. So I think I will ride out the upset till I am finished the antibiotic and see if that makes a difference.
I usually have a gut of steel. Not abs of steel, a gut of steel.
**********
There are helicopters flying over my house. Probably of the news variety cause the Feds just raided Boeing and arrested 35-37 of the employees in a drug raid.
It's early yet, but what kind of economy do we have where people that make good money get involved with drug rings? Around these parts, it's a big deal to work with boeing.I suppose there are going to be 35-37 job openings very shortly.
Link to the early blurb
**********
SOM 9/29/11
thanks for the follow at http://addilu.com
ReplyDeletenow I'm following back!