Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Jehovah's are on the phone.



Not only do we have to kindly shoo away our Jehovah Witness friends from our front porch, we now have to avoid their phone calls!
Above is my caller ID from my house phone taken with my cell phone. This had me lmao all morning.
The kind Jehovah left a message.
Her name is Cynthia. There's a meet and greet at the church. I am welcome. Bring my family. Bring my bible (if I have one) and be prepared to be uplifted.
Wow...smdh

5 comments:

  1. The Jehovah witnesses have discovered telemarketing? What's next, friend requests on Facebook?
    I'd be laughing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've never seen them call before! That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait until the Mormons start calling...they are just as tenacious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kinda makes you love caller ID. Anymore, if I don't recognize the number or name, I let it go straight to voice mail.

    (visiting via Thoughtful Thursday Hop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about persistent. You need to call back and ask if you will be discussing the New Testament because that's your favorite part.

    ReplyDelete