Monday, September 05, 2011


Monday.
It's a holiday, but it doesn't feel like much of one.
It's ok though.
Me and the girl slept most of the day.
She woke up sick, vomiting.
So what else is new? She has thrown up since she was born.
I fell asleep a minute at the computer in the middle of farming, so I laid down with
her and we crashed for a few hours.

My first text as soon as I got home today from work was,
"She's been sick all night."
All night and you don't call.
Leave the dramatics to the sitter.
I asked the girl and she threw up once,
not all night and then once again this morning.
Eh, she does that and there's nothing clinically wrong.
She's my vomiter.

***********
First Monday in a long time that I came home
from work
happy.
I wasn't all misery loves company Monday
moody as usual.
I spent the whole weekend in a
rather upbeat mood despite that day long head ache
that was non pressure related cause I checked it x2.
I thought about the bullshit alot
and I realized that I am better off.
As long as we leave each other alone for an unspecified time frame
and he gives me the space I need to catch
my
breath,
everything will be ok.

1.I don't feel like I am being watched anymore.
2.I don't have that anxious pit in my gut anymore.

It's just different, a good different.

SOM
9/5/11

1 comment:

  1. My son was the same way. He was diagnosed with IBS at age 5 after a stint in the hospital. Stopping by from VB and About A Mom.

    ReplyDelete