Good morning.
Time for shit I hate Sunday.
Link up, bitches.
Shit I hate...
being so tired at 4am that I am nodding off
and when I get home I
am wide awake
Shit I hate...
coming home from work
and
finding the chihuahua on the
other side of the baby gate.
Wondering how she got over it?
Shit I hate...
+drunk people who don't believe they are drunk
when you tell them they are drunk
+Grown ass man trying to control a grown ass woman
+530am arguments
+530 am fist fights
+my cell being thrown like a major league pitch
across the room
at the window AC
watching it bounce back across the room
while the AC vent shatters in 3 pieces.
+meeting the police at 535am
+crossing my fingers
+having it blamed on me
+tossing a bag at someone and telling him to get out
+saying it'll be the last time
+swearing it'll be the last time
Shit I hate...
3am voicemails while I am at work
telling me again that
I ruined his life
Shit I hate...
him getting fucked up
Shit I hate...
him getting locked up
Shit I hate...
poor choices
Shit I hate...
figuring out how to make better ones.
SOM
9/4/11
Time for shit I hate Sunday.
Link up, bitches.
Shit I hate...
being so tired at 4am that I am nodding off
and when I get home I
am wide awake
Shit I hate...
coming home from work
and
finding the chihuahua on the
other side of the baby gate.
Wondering how she got over it?
Shit I hate...
+drunk people who don't believe they are drunk
when you tell them they are drunk
+Grown ass man trying to control a grown ass woman
+530am arguments
+530 am fist fights
+my cell being thrown like a major league pitch
across the room
at the window AC
watching it bounce back across the room
while the AC vent shatters in 3 pieces.
+meeting the police at 535am
+crossing my fingers
+having it blamed on me
+tossing a bag at someone and telling him to get out
+saying it'll be the last time
+swearing it'll be the last time
Shit I hate...
3am voicemails while I am at work
telling me again that
I ruined his life
Shit I hate...
him getting fucked up
Shit I hate...
him getting locked up
Shit I hate...
poor choices
Shit I hate...
figuring out how to make better ones.
SOM
9/4/11
powerful...
ReplyDeleteyour fights sound like my fights. Well, maybe not so extreme but almost. I hope things get better for you :( hugs
ReplyDeleteOh Lordly.
ReplyDeleteHoly fuck balls bitch!
ReplyDeleteYou gave me flash backs! *hugs*
wow. I hope things start looking up soon.
ReplyDeleteAnd my boston terriers can climb the baby gate, little bastards.