
Nothin' beats wasting time like getting into a good argument.
Embarrassing the hell out of someone (in public).
Making someone look like a fool (in public).
Squashing manhood (in public).
Doing this in public (in front of his friends) makes him feel like less
of a man.
Short of kicking him in the balls, it is utterly empowering to break his balls
where he feels most comfortable and at ease (a bar).
Advice:When you do it it better be someone that deserves it!
It usually begins with an 'oh, hell no!' moment.
Or a 'Oh, no you didn't!' moment.Then there's this inner bitch that totally takes over and it's like a scene from a
movie and I am watching it as it happens, having no control over the moment
kinda deal.
It's exhilarating and fun and all that adrenaline.
One can learn to feed off that.
Fortunately no drinks were thrown and no balls were kicked.
But one massive ego was blown up and he was knocked down a peg or too
right off his high horse.
Enough with the cliches.
You get it.
***

The girl has been begging me for lunchables.
Ridiculously over priced and over processed crappy food.
But I found them at 3/2$ at the local discount food store.
Extra cheesy pizza variety and she tore it up like a delicacy had
been placed in front of her.
One thing I never understood about lunchables, especially the chicken
nugget variety is how does one heat them?
I know they are for kids and all, but shouldn't pizza and nuggets be
eaten as hot food?
Aside from that, the meal tray there came with fruit snacks and
a pine apple fruit cup.
She was delighted.
***

Particularly proud of myself for this mammoth creation of dairy and noodle.
It's Mac n' Cheese.
-One box of macaroni (boiled and put in pan)
-3/4lb American cheese melted in 1/2 sauce pan of milk
, constantly stirred to avoid burning.
-Dump it over the macaroni and stir it in real good.
-Stir in a heavy amount of 4 cheese Italian shredded cheese.
-Layer with left over American cheese slices.
-Top with left-over Italian 4 cheese shredded cheese.
-Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Eat!
It's a dairy nightmare good enough to constipate or give diarrhea.
But it's totally worth it:)
***
This is what my life has dwindled to.
One may think that I am 80 years old, but I am not. I just sometimes cannot remember if
I have taken my pills or not.
Especially on the weekends.I hoped that the weekly pill box will better organize me.
So, on those days I have a senior moment I can just look at the
pill box and know what the deal is.
***

I am giving props to the Turkey Hill Company
for brewing up these 2 tasty teas.
Yummy!
They are too sweet for me, so I do 3/4 cup tea and 1/4 cup tap water and boom!
Deliciousness!
I pretend I am drinking wine while drinking them
because they are mildly reminiscent of
alcohol/wine coolers.

***

Yep, it's still cloudy and humid and obnoxiously
HOT for the end of September! I have to run my AC at night.
This does help with my nuisance of a respiratory infection, but it doesn't help with my
nuisance of an electric bill!
This is usually the time of the year my PECO bill is
the lowest.
Yeah, it rains, but it doesn't cool off.
Son of a bitch.
***

I hate getting stuck in traffic 50 feet from my own house!
It doesn't happen often.
There are train tracks down the street and occasionally I get stuck and have to wait for the
train to pass.
It's almost as bad as getting stuck behind the trash truck!
***

I saw my doc at work on Sunday and had him assess me.
He wrote me a script for my respiratory infection and I have had 3 doses
in combination with my inhaler and my mucinex.
I had my first cough free night in 5 days.
Other than that, a few laughs and a good book later, life is okay.
SOM
9/27/11
My son loves Lunchables as well, He won't touch a Pb&J but give him processed "meat" and cheese he is all over it! If you have a target near by they have the ones with out drinks and they are only 1.00 or so!
ReplyDeleteCool, thanks Jen!
ReplyDelete