Doing 12 hour days.
Wow. What a difference between the light and the dark!
It went faster, but not that fast. I had plenty to keep busy.
I know the co workers but not as well as I know the night shift.
They are my peeps. And I think a couple are pissed that I am among the day walkers but I turned to the dark side.
I am the Darth Vader nurse.
I felt very useful.
I felt lost at times too.
It's just different!
Wow. What a difference between the light and the dark!
It went faster, but not that fast. I had plenty to keep busy.
I know the co workers but not as well as I know the night shift.
They are my peeps. And I think a couple are pissed that I am among the day walkers but I turned to the dark side.
I am the Darth Vader nurse.
I felt very useful.
I felt lost at times too.
It's just different!
No comments:
Post a Comment