Thursday, September 15, 2011

The buzz about me version 915





1. What’s your sign?

2. Is your style more modern or traditional?
I have no style. It's all about what is comfortable
and cheap.

3. What's your favorite game to play?

4. What’s your favorite book?
If I could choose a fave right now...
I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and
Assholes Finish First both by Tucker Max.
I LMAO every time I read them!
I like Steven King
Ellen Hopkins
The Twilight Series
Jackie Collins

5. Name one celebrity you would love to be friends with.
(Tommy Lee-Now that would be a par-tay!)

6. What brand of makeup do you own most of?
Whatever I get from Kmart or Walmart.
I don't shop brands
as opposed to price.

7. Do you like reality shows?
(IT'S JERSDAY, BITCHES!)

8. What’s your favorite flavor of kool-aid?
I don't drink kool-aid.

9. What’s your favorite type of gum?
Trident. The fruity flavors.

10. Do you prefer an A-line, Empire, Mermaid, or Princess style gown?
I prefer night gowns.


SOM
9/15/11


1 comment: