Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ghost Freak

I got my book in the mail today.

This is what $17 gets you off amazon.com. I pre-ordered this weeks ago.

I love watching all the ghost shows on tv, but I was always on the fence about Ghost Adventures. Zak's over the top emotional fits make me wanna throw up sometimes, but I seriously do believe that he loves what he does and that he really truly believes that the spirits and demons are conversating with his cast of 3. That one demon followed the guy home and ruined his marriage. That one had me rolling! Can you imagine divorce court and the grounds for divorce was the pesky demon dude brought home?!

I can't wait to start reading this one. Hopefully it'll give a little insight into what went on with him when he was a kid. He always says that you don't believe till you have come face to face with one. I have had my ghost encounter and boy, they are scary even if you are related to and spent most of your childhood with the ghost in question.

SOM

9/15/11

1 comment:

  1. I got mine yesterday too. Being a Ghost Adventures addict and having a ridiculous crush on Zak, I had to have it. I have to say so far it is interesting. His passion for and belief in the paranormal comes through even more in his book - but so far I've seen less of the over the top behavior the demons bring out in him on the show lol.

    Now following from voiceBoks!!

    Christina
    Spilled Milkshake

    ReplyDelete