Friday, September 02, 2011

Blog Stalk Friday----->Link Up!






Stalk me:)
Stalk this bitch too, mmmm-kay?

I am so excited.
I got a FB message from a fellow blogger who stalks me
(HERE, bitches)
My Laura, the Alaska Monkey mama, is the horny
blogger.
She's cool as shit and does all kinds of sex product reviews.
Yeah, she goes there.
She sent me this message about doing a review for
halloween costumes and
I was accepted to do one.
My daughter's Halloween costume will be free!
Free bitches, and
who doesn't like FREE shit?
My baby will be rockin this at the Halloween parade at school.
She can't wait!
And neither can I.
Hit me up if you'd like the info to review one as well.

Happy Fuckin Friday blog stalking!

SOM
9/2/11

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that costume. Super awesome that it's free!!!

    Happy weekend hooker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is super cute! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free is so awesome, but free anything associated with Halloween is even better! Super cute too :)

    Stalking from the hop over at Rockin' Mama's.

    ReplyDelete