Friday, September 02, 2011

Friday Confessional version9/2

Photobucket
I confess...
I was very close to being locked up on Wednesday.

I confess...
the whole story is all true.

I confess...
I wanted to give the cop a piece of my mind.

I confess...
I kept my fucking mouth shut...for once...
at the right time.

I confess...
I am one very lucky bitch.

I confess...
There is a very fine line between love and hate.

I confess...
I crossed it...
Hurdled it...
pole vaulted over it...

I confess...
everything will be okay if
you
don't make me mad...
don't invade my personal space...
don't tell me what to do...
don't put you hands on me...
don't point and wag your finger in my face...
don't yell at me like a 2nd class citizen...
don't make me feel cornered and threatened...

I confess...
I am a Bitch
but I am not YOUR bitch.

I confess...
hind sight is 20/20.

SOM
9/2/11


5 comments: