I have been here and there, gone for a couple weeks minus a couple mobile blogs.
We had our trip to Gettysburg/camping last week and this week we were beach bound. I have gotten off track with my 30 day blog challenge, my 10 days of bullshit challenge because of our last minute travels within the tristate area.
In all honesty, I'd rather be at the beach or sitting next to some pool, but we have run outta cash and thank God it's payday!
The boy's ear infection is clearing up. Had him to the peds' office on Monday morning and the doc we never saw before diagnosed him with inner and outer ear infections, which necessitates 2 antibiotics, drops and oral. The boy was thrilled with the treatments chosen because his ear hurt dammit.
I posted a handful of posts today that probably no one will read or care about.
I was happy to type them and it takes a long ass time to add all those fuckin pics, so if you are here/out there, comment at least on my arrangement:)
It is Friday and Fridays SUCK! My work week begins and that BLOWS! Did I mention I hate when the work wee begins? Maybe I wasn't fuckin clear enough? It blows!
That's all. Happy Friday and happy blogging, bitches!
No comments:
Post a Comment