"Up," I believe, is a state of mind. It seems to me that if one can first formulate, then ask the question "Do I have to get up," one is, in fact, already up. Still, if you insist on an answer, I say "No, sweet insomniac, you do not have to get up." Take tomorrow off too.
"Up," I believe, is a state of mind. It seems to me that if one can first formulate, then ask the question "Do I have to get up," one is, in fact, already up.
ReplyDeleteStill, if you insist on an answer, I say "No, sweet insomniac, you do not have to get up."
Take tomorrow off too.
Like up as in out of the bed or just up as in awake? :) (Found your blog from Six Word Saturday)
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but 'up' in any form is better than 'down'
ReplyDeleteIt's Saturday, I vote "no".
ReplyDeleteI've read all the things you do in your profile, sounds like you need some time off.
(See, I said something, like I was ordered to at the top of the page. I love that).