Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Stealing version 814



16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job?
16 hours, voluntarily. Doubles, as they're called are rampant in this biz. The money's good.
12 hour shifts regularly. No biggie.

17. What was the last concert that you attended?
Aerosmith and Lenny Kravitz, a few years ago at the spectrum in Philly. There were no violent flash mobs in attendance.

18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched?
I don't have a dvd player. The last movie I watched on demand was Inception with Leo DiCaprio. He's hot, he picks the oddest films.

19. How did you like the film?
I liked it, but you had to pay attention. Too many dream levels. I liked the concept of getting people to do what you want while dreaming.

20. What comedian do you love?
umm, George Carlin, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle. That Jeffrey Ross is a funny fella. I saw him on the Charlie Sheen Violent Torpedo of Truth tour, he roasted Charlie Sheen. Kat Williams

21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
Never! What if there's a fire? Then I have to get dressed before I get the kids and run.

22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
Does a 45 minute drive count?

23. What do you think of astrology?
I like horoscopes in general. They are fun, but nothing more.

24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?
Off the top of my red head, "Every day I'm shufflin"

25. Tell us something random about yourself.
Just turned down GOOD dick.

26. Have ever attended a theme party?
Does Dora the Explorer or SpongeBob count?

27. What is your favorite thing about winter?
It's my favorite season! I love the dead of winter when it's at its coldest with the snow falling and everything shuts down because of the NorEasters! Love driving in the snow too. Not too much fun in a rear wheel drive stang, but it's cool.

28. What was the name of your first pet? Gizmo (remember Gremlins?)

29. What have you done so far this weekend?
Work, sleep, surf the net.

30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?
Definitely.

31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?
Peace and quiet.

SOM 8/14/11

1 comment:

  1. To make a "Grab Me Button" this tutorial is what I used and is super easy!
    http://www.manicmother.com/2009/09/how-to-make-grab-my-button-box.html

    ReplyDelete