Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Mayhem blog hop:)


Join Us for Monday MayhemClick the button and link up to the hop!

1. What made ticked off the most yesterday?
Work related and I cannot divulge it.

2. What ticks you off about your local mail service?
It's all junk mail. Why do I need it?
Why do they deliver 6 days a week? Really, once a week is enough. More than enough.
Why doesn't the mailman wear proper uniform?
What pisses me off the most is the customers. Yep, the general population that feels my sidewalk, curb and occasionally my driveway is post office parking, then they get mad when I cuss them out and tell them to move their fuckin car. Ugh, I live across the street from the post office and really it could shut down. I can go down the block and around the corner to the next one.
The old lady that works there licks her stubby fingers and then counts money, hands change, and licks her finger to separate my money orders. Dirty, old school biotch.

3. What ticks you off about the opposite sex?
They think sex and head is on command.
They are spitters. Spitting is primarily a nasty male habit.

4. What ticks you off about eating out?
Looking at the crusty employees. (McDonald's)
Last week I was at the McDonald's and I told the manager that the cleaner shouldn't have her bucket of cleaning water on the counter where we get our ketchup, napkins, drinks. That's nasty and it's an infection control issue. He said it was ok cause it was just soap and water and I said, No that's nasty and as soon as she wipes and dips that dirty rag into the water, it's now contaminated with germs that shouldn't be on the counter. No, seriously, it's ok. He says. No, seriously, it's not.
Other people's obnoxious ass children. Sit the F down. Shut the F up. Under the table is not a fuckin playground. And don't dare let your kid hang over the booth and look at me. I hate that!

5. What ticks you off about the internet?
Viruses, trojans and spyware, oh my.

6. What famous person really ticks you off?
Angelina cause she is holding my Brad hostage!
Barbara Walters. I never could stand that old bitch. What is she? 150 years old now?

7. What ticks you off about people on the road?
Get off your fuckin cell phone.
School buses or public transportation buses (SEPTA).
The short buses that let off the special kids and the special kid's mom needs to have a conversation while I am sitting behind that bus waiting to move. Get the kid off the bus and move on. They hate being yelled at or honked at. Yeah, your kid's special but mom you are not. Move!

8. Name something about politicians that ticks you off.
Liars. Too involved in personal business, looking to rescue people that should rescue themselves. Not every cause needs funding. And where's my free fuckin healthcare?

9. Tell us about a story you have recently heard that really ticked you off.
It's work related and I cannot divulge it.

10. Are you feeling less ticked off now?
Nope.

SOM 8/15/11

1 comment:

  1. The world would probably a safer place without cell phones in the hands of drivers. I'm with ya on that Angelina thing too.


    Thanks for playing.
    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/08/so-long-entrecard/

    ReplyDelete