The Rican is in municipal court this morning for traffic violations.
He was driving a vehicle without a license, one that was suspended from a DUI case, and got nailed by a cop. He got a ticket, and a court date.
He was driving same vehicle on different day and got nailed by the same cop. He got a ticket and a court date.
He was driving same vehicle on different day and got stopped by same cop who at that point was shaking his damn head, but was handed the license that he got back in the mail a month after the first 2 traffic stops. 3rd time he was let go because all his info was in order and legal.
This morning he sits with a public defender prior to the start of court and he explains what could possibly happen:
Door #1=6 months in jail
Door #2=Weekends in the slammer.(undetermined amount of time) WTF?! I work weekends!
Door #3=House arrest (ugh, they better ask me first and can you get the F out for work purposes cause I am NOT being cooped up for an undetermined amount of time with you on house arrest! And I am not hooking up a verizon landline. F that! "Hopefully we'll talk it down to a fine. I'll call you back and let you know the news."
I'll take door #1 cause I am sick of his ass and he needs a staycation in county.
SOM 8/15/11
No comments:
Post a Comment