Shit I hate...flush the freakin toilet. It's not like you pay the water bill, alright?!
Shit I hate...I have more experience than you. I offer that experience to you free of charge and because they pay me to. You don't listen. You live you learn. Do an hours worth of work extra because you wanna be you:) I am going home on time.
Shit I hate...For god's sake it has been storming like a motherfucker since at least 3am. Close a god damn window! Why do I come home to windows open wide?
Shit I hate...Put a fucking trash bag in the fucking trash can. It's not like you buy the bags. Just do it.
Shit I hate...For what reason could you possibly leave the porch light on all night? Turn it off, you don't pay the bill!
Shit I hate...Why does the cell battery die so quick. I do a few minutes here and there on a break on face book and the battery depletes to nothing. I have to carry a charger everywhere, including the car. Step it the F up, t mobile.
Shit I hate...why can't every episode of every show I wanna watch be on-demand? If I wanna watch season 1 episode 3 of Paranormal State, I should be able to.
Shit I hate...these dogs bark at absolutely everything. They woke me up at 2pm yesterday barking at people that live here. I could understand a stranger or an intruder, but people who live in the very house as they do baffles my mind!
Shit I hate...not being able to fall back to sleep after my barking dogs wake me the F up.
Shit I hate...complaining about, worrying about and fretting over what we have no control. Don't get all paranoid delusional about a situation that has a probability of 1% happening.
Shit I hate...people who tell me I am wrong when I am 100% right, then get mad when I say 'I told you so'.
Shit I hate...when I tell you someone's off their rocker, not all right in the head, has emotional baggage and/or issues, psychotic tendencies , then that person gets all crazy in the head proving that I was right, which leads me to tell you I told you so all the while shaking my damn head...realize you are a fool and admit it for once.
Shit I hate...falling asleep in my computer chair when I wanna stay up and write about all the shit I hate!!!!!!
SOM 8/14/11
Tell it girl!
ReplyDeleteI'm the type of person who stresses out over everything and so freaking paranoid about everything even when I know it is out of my control and I really really hate that. I don't know why I can't stop. My hubby stays I'm either going to kill myself early with stress or go bald by the time I turn 32.
I love Paranormal State and Ghost Adventures. I wish all those were on Demand...it would be super nice. All my daughters shows are but she only likes iCarly and Spongebob
Ugh I Hate worrying!
ReplyDelete" Step it the F up, t mobile. " <--awesome
A Fucking Men.
ReplyDeleteTrash bag is the biggest shit in my house followed by the fucking toilet!