Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday 9 (because I still have nothing to do)


1. Have you and a friend ever have an argument because you were attracted to the same person?
ummm, no.

When I was still out on the scene so to speak, my bestie and I had very different interests in guys. I liked her long termers alot, except for the Sleeper who I hated and still am not a fan of. I am not the confrontational type, but he stirred anger within me that only one other person has been able to summon. I would still cuss him out if I happened to see him on the street.

2. Who never returns your phone calls?
Everyone pretty much calls back should I pick up the phone. I am the one who ignores people. I am famous for that. I am a great texter. I will text back within minutes. I am not a speaker.


3. What was your favorite childhood toy?
Bart Simpson. A stuffed Bart Simpson rag doll that has traveled the world with me. He is torn and tattered and now sits on my shelf because I am afraid he'll fall to pieces. He was attacked by pit bulls (used as a chew toy).
When I was a kid, I'd say a ball, jump rope, hula hoop, barbies and little people.


4. Who is the last person you greeted at your door? hmmm, I usually won't answer it. Probably that kid from next door. He knows they're in the back yard, but the kid still rings the door bell.


5. Would you change anything about your life right now?
Yes, all of it, except for my kids.

6. Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?
Jo ann or Rosie, my friends from work.


7. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

I'd go back to colonial times so I could witness the birth and formation of the nation.

8. What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?
9/11 most definitely.
All the babies being born. Other than my own where I am high as a kite and paranoid and worried and under the knife. Witnessing other babies being born, my niece and the twins. witnessing the whole birth process and the rush of the excitement afterward is cool as shit!

9. What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?
There really is no good age. I finished up because I want to enjoy some of my life without raising children. I don't wanna be a senior citizen at my child's hs graduation.

Som 8/13/11

These questions were all stolen from HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment