Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our first outta bed before noon day

Today started out on the wrong foot.
Like being in bizarro world.
I avoided being arrested, I cannot blame anyone but myself and, well, him. More him than me.
I didn't need bail, but knew exactly the bitch I was gonna call to let me loose.
I spent the morning with my blood pressure sky rocketing and thanking my lucky stars I am a free woman, because today is the first day of school.
The kids got their uniforms back on, outta the basement where they've been sitting for a couple months. All green on green and green on black, in their lines they stood.
The girl's teacher is knocked up and about ready to pop. While the girl and I were discussing the prego teacher, she huffed "She has a baby every year, mom!" OK, nevermind. She's a beast when she is outta bed before noon.

I spent the morning alone. Totally alone and plotting some serious revenge. One day I will detail this story, but I need to hush about it right now.
I went to Barnes & Noble and spent my 25$ gift card as well as too much more money on a slew of very cool sounding books. I got myself a couple daily meditation books and that'll hopefully open a window into my soul and explain to me why I go totally ape shit and almost get myself in a heap of trouble.
Trouble never was and hopefully never will be my middle name. Never was an attribute of mine, but the older I get, the more my opinion and my mouth get me in trouble. I will refrain from making excuses.

The kids and I went to lunch at the diner around the corner. We celebrated the first day back to school and our first official outta bed before noon day.
I am beat and stressed and wanna go back to bed, stretch out in my queen size with a couple benadryl and call it a fuckin day.
But it's Wednesday.
And Ghost Hunters is on tonight. We'll see if I make it.

SOM
8/31/11

No comments:

Post a Comment