Click the button and link up:)
1. If you had to label yourself as to one genre of music you listen to the most, what would it be?
Right now it's pop rap and R&B on the radio.
I love the last Eminem album, Recovery.
I love the newest Sixx a.m. album, This Is Gonna Hurt (goes with the book).
I love me some Gaga, but I don't like looking at her.
2. What are five items that you always keep in your purse?
Cell, cigarettes, a notebook, money and ear buds.
3. If you could drink only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Iced Tea. It beats out coffee by a smidge.
4. What are three tv shows you miss watching that are no longer aired?
-ER
-Night Court
-Cheers
5. What is one cd your own that people would laugh if you told them you actually bought that?
Any and all Back Street Boys, N Sync
6. What is one job/career you told yourself you would never do even if it was your last resort?
Janitorial, including toilets
7. How did you decide on the name{s} of your child{ren}?
The boy was named after Zack Morris from saved by the Bell. His middle names are my father's first name (Robert) and my grandfather's first name (William).
The girl was named after Zoe the muppet on Sesame Street. Mom named her. Her middle name, Nena, means little girl in Spanish.
My niece was named after my mom and me (Pamela Jill)
8. What is one show you refuse to miss no matter what?
Truebie here! Jersey Shore, and anything Ghost (GH, GHI, GA, Paranormal State)
The Killing on AMC is awesome too.
9. How many miles would you say you drive in a week?
10-15. Really. Kids' school is around the corner and my job is too.
10. Who is one celebrity you wish would just go away & disappear off the face of the earth never to return?
Anyone with the name ending in Kardashian. That Kate plus 8 chick.
SOM
8/31/11
Kate plus 8 GREAT choice!!!!
ReplyDeleteAw I love your kids' names!
ReplyDeleteThe Kardashians are a top choice for me too. Seriously, they are not even celebs but just sluts. And I'm the biggest Nsync fanatic you will ever ever ever meet. Its really an obsession and I'm trying to get help for it. The Zack Morris thing is awesome! I used to have such a crush on him. I think its cool you used that as a way to pick out a name.
ReplyDelete