Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's WWTK Wednesday! version 831


Photobucket


{1}Do you prefer to text or call?

Text definitely.

{2}What is the last text message in your phone and who is it from?
My niece's dad saying she was on her way

{3}What are your favorite phone apps?
I guess the CNN one that gives news updates.

{4}At what age do you think kids are ready for a cell phone?
When they need one. Depends on where they go and with who and how active they are.

{5}Share a current pic or video taken with your phone.
My girls this morning on their first day of school.

Mamarazzi
and
Queso
the hosts:)

SOM
8/31/11

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't think there's really one set age for getting the phone. Depends on the kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the first day of school... I'm so glad all that is behind me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...love a backpack pic on the first day of school!

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete