A new linky. I might like this and you may too!
Visit Good Mom, Bad Mouth and link up.
And if you don't, tough shit.
Linking up and it's almost Wednesday...tough shit.
Technically still Tuesday.
They were supposed to start back to school today, but
Irene had other plans...tough shit.
They were on my last nerve.
You wanna get laid...tough shit.
I am farming.
You don't want to go to bed...tough shit.
School in the morning.
I want to stay on line all day and have some fun...tough shit.
The laundry won't do itself.
I need to learn to keep my opinions to myself...tough shit.
If you ask for them, I give them.
Negative or not.
Personally or professionally, my opinions are the same.
I misbehave...tough shit.
I spent too much time behaving and doing what other people think I should do.
I have a bad attitude...tough shit.
Fuck you and your big-fat-shit brown nose.
Keep letting them lead you around on your leash.
Bitch, please.
You are as expendable as I am.
Give me my remote control...tough shit.
That's my bed and you are in it.
SOM
8/30/11
Visit Good Mom, Bad Mouth and link up.
And if you don't, tough shit.
Linking up and it's almost Wednesday...tough shit.
Technically still Tuesday.
They were supposed to start back to school today, but
Irene had other plans...tough shit.
They were on my last nerve.
You wanna get laid...tough shit.
I am farming.
You don't want to go to bed...tough shit.
School in the morning.
I want to stay on line all day and have some fun...tough shit.
The laundry won't do itself.
I need to learn to keep my opinions to myself...tough shit.
If you ask for them, I give them.
Negative or not.
Personally or professionally, my opinions are the same.
I misbehave...tough shit.
I spent too much time behaving and doing what other people think I should do.
I have a bad attitude...tough shit.
Fuck you and your big-fat-shit brown nose.
Keep letting them lead you around on your leash.
Bitch, please.
You are as expendable as I am.
Give me my remote control...tough shit.
That's my bed and you are in it.
SOM
8/30/11
Total Awesomeness right here!
ReplyDeleteI agree, if you don't want my honest REAL opinion, go ask someone with rose colored glasses.
Thanks for linking up, next week will have a pretty button. :)
ahahahahaah! bitch you're funny! I think I peed a little from laughing.
ReplyDeleteFarming over fucking...nice. LOL
Haha! I love this shit! I want sex an my man's back is jacked..... tough shit... this bitch is ridin tonight!
ReplyDelete<3