Monday, August 08, 2011

Misery Loves Company Monday

Hello, bitches, and welcome to Misery Loves Company Monday!!!!!I am hopelessly apathetic. Monday is the bomb ass day of the week cause I don't go back to work till Friday, but I wander around miserable as fuck cause I am stressed and tired. I cannot leave work at work, at least on Monday morning.

Dream jobs
  1. Toll booth collector-so I can be alone. My interaction with the general public would be a quick 5 seconds and no one wants anything from be but change!
  2. Hotel maid-so I can be alone, work alone, clean alone and collect tips.
  3. Salad maker in a restaurant or pizza shop so I can put on head phones, jam out to music while I do not interact with the general public. Cut, slice, put in bowl...cut, slice, put in bowl...repeat. Filling the little cups with wing sauce, bleu cheese dressing, salad dressing, put in bag... repeat.
  4. Front desk bitch at a hotel or motel so I can swipe card, hand key, wish the general public a great stay...swipe card, hand key. have a great vacation...swipe card, hand key...repeat ad nauseum.
  5. Hostess at any restaurant so I can seat the general public and walk away from the general public.
I want simple, repetitive and boring. I want no responsibility. I want easy!



I'd like to come home from work and not walk into an argument. I'd like to walk through the door and have ass hole say, "hello, how was your night?" and not have some bitch ass complaint or want something/anything from me. I deal with people who want something from me all fuckin night long and I shouldn't have to walk through the door to a grown ass fucking man with his hand out or his dick out. Why is that so fucking hard to wrap his head around?


The kids are awake and start the day with a whiny argument over the XBOX. The boy thinks he's a Navy seal and he's firing the war craft machine gun with volume full up. The rat-a-tat-tat of rapid machine gun fire irks me to no end. "Turn, it down!"

A total of four 800-service phone calls from people that have telemarketing jobs. Why do they still have jobs? The economy is in the freaking toilet, but these losers still sit in a cubicle trying to sell shit. Amazing! They are cutting back in every industry. Verizon's on strike to the tune of 45,000 people, but the telemarketers are in full force with their verizon phone lines bothering me on miserable Monday!

I turn onto my cafemom profile to listen to my playlist music player and discover it's been ssssooooo long since I have listened to it that they play an occasional commercial for McDonald's chicken nuggets...and now I'd like some of that nasty gristle. It sounded very appetizing. My dinner at work was a bowl of raisin bran.

I think I have come up with a gimmick to make me some fast and easy cash. I cannot divulge it because I don't want my superb idea stolen:)

Later, bitches. Hope your Monday's fuckin fabulous.

SOM 8/8/11








2 comments:

  1. My Monday was uneventful - at least so far it has been. I'll take it. I'd rather be bored than stressed out. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these pics,Luv the tie-dye too. Monday has been somewhat boring as always.

    ReplyDelete