
Shit I hate...leaving the beach.
Shit I hate...going to the store, driving home, realizing I don't have any more cigarettes and having to go back to the store.
Shit I hate...going into the bathroom and I cant' get to the sink because there's a toys in there. The girl does this a lot, takes toys to the potty, then comes out without the toys.
Shit I hate...When people try to friend me on FB who won't say hello in public. If you'll pass me in the hall way at work and won't acknowledge me, then don't FB request me a week later.
Shit I hate...when he starts a project, doesn't finish it and starts another that he won't finish and then starts another so he has 3 unfinished projects going at the same time.
Shit I hate...when people wanna borrow my car. No. It's the only thing I bought and own out right on my own. Leave my minivan alone and don't even think about the mustang.
Shit I hate...Friday night 11pm
Shit I hate...needlessly needy people.
Shit I hate...why aren't there videos on MTV anymore? Remember when videos ran on MTV 24/7 and the only show that was on was Real World once a week? I am old enough. Why do I have to go to you tube whenever I wanna see Rihanna shake her ass or watch Eminem's latest vid?
Shit I hate...being in a relationship and still feeling like a single fuckin mom.
Shit I hate...having to take the kids with me to go food shopping, get my hair cut, to the bank, basically run all my errands. I don't mind taking them to the shore or camping, but they really make errands take 10x longer.
Shit I hate Sunday...link up by clicking the button above:)
SOM 8/7/11
I would do that shit all the time with my cigars! it was the first thing on my 'list' and I would still forget my shit!
ReplyDeleteI do miss the MTV videos! Too many fucking bullshit commercials about anti-sex, alcohol, drugs this and that but yet all MTV shows are nothing but sex, drunkin' and violence shit! haha...makes me fucking laugh all the time!
What happened to MTV? They should really change the meaning or name or something now. I hate bring my daughter to the store. It makes the whole thing go horrible! Happy Sunday.
ReplyDeleteGirl, I can totally relate to the feeling like a single mom at times and I'm married. It can really be hard and suck so much. Life needs to come with a "Great Only Relationship" feature.
ReplyDeleteAnd I miss the old school MTV too. Like you said where there was only Real World and that dating show that Jenny McCarthy co hosted
Do you have a fucking button? I keep looking thinking I'm missing it or some shit ha
ReplyDelete