Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Tuesday Morning

930am.

I have been awake since 6am.


Coffee-check


Laid-check


Farmville tended to-check


Emails trashed-check

I am watc
hing Regis and Kelly. I saw JWoww"s facebook stat that said she was gonna be on this morning and I am tuning in to morning tv. Love me some Jersey Shore, so I am sitting through Jane Fonda tooting her horn about her new book. I thought she was dead, but then realized it's Farrah Fawcet that's gone. Not her. And then I remembered reading an article she wrote in Oprah's magazine about leaving Ted Turner, so Jane Fonda is alive and well. Her book Primetime is in the stores right now. I guess not at Border's! JWoww is coming up.

This morning on my walk to the Wawa fo
r my coffee I had a funny observance out front that I had never seen before and hopefully will not see again. Someone or something got into the trash down the street and there's garbage strewn from one end of the block to the other. It's thankfully across the street and not on my side so I don't have to clean that mess up! All the little maxi pads rolled up in toilet paper. Eww! If they aren't mine...double eww!

*
BTW, Who wears pads nowadays? People still do?*

The trash is about as gross as the shit that was on the wall at Wawa Sunday morning. Human shit, not dog shit. A liquid spray of dark brown crap had run down the wall to the ground where there was formed shit on the ground. Had to be a gross ass man. I'd bet money on that!SOM 8/9/11

No comments:

Post a Comment