Friday, July 15, 2011

WWTK Wednesday...2 days late

{1} Which activities make you lose track of time?
Definitely my facebooking has me down for a loooonngggg time. I get complaints from the family because of my farmville addiction. I am NOT addicted...lol...I can stop anytime. I am one of those people who buys the farmville game cards at Game Stop. I spend REAL money on cartoon decorations for my fake farm. Yes, I do. I am so wrapped up in my farm I call myself a farmer. I can farm in English and Spanish. I am obsessed with my animals. When it's almost time to leave work, I can be heard saying, I miss my farm. If I could live on my farm I would move into one of my houses in an instant. Omg, I am addicted.


{2} Is there such a thing as perfect?
Sex is...yes


{3} When do you feel most like yourself?
When I am at work.I feel very comfortable. I am at ease. I am good at something. I feel confident.


{4} Describe your life in a 6 word sentence.
Life is good on the farm.


{5} Share one of your most beloved childhood memory.
The candy shop. My street was at the bottom of 2 hills. At the top of both hills was a candy store. Back in the day of penny candy. Me and my friends would take a handful of change and go to the candy store. Ahh, the licorice and the swedish fish.
Bike riding. Going as fast as we could on 2 wheels. Going everywhere helmet and padding free. There was nothing better.
We'd ride our bikes to get penny candy.

SOM 7/15/11

No comments:

Post a Comment