
Red head at play here.
Forever with the nick name Reds or red head.
It's great being a natural born red. We are envied by lots of people who, well, want red hair. There are people who are willing to pay the highest price for what I got via genetics. Red curls, I wish I could somehow bottle it and sell it. I'd be rich.
People have always wanted to touch my hair. They admire it from a far and up close. It's like a baby bump that people rudely rub. Get your hands outta my hair already. It's hair just like you have. Reds come in all different shades. From strawberry blond to dark auburn,sharing the red-realm with the ghastly Ronald McDonald shade of red, which I like to call 'cluster fuck orange'.
We freckle.
We sun burn.
At times we are vampire-in-the-dark-of-moonlight pale.
At times we are cherubic-pink.
We change color like chameleons when we get angry. And you don't want us angry.
I used to hate my red crown. It took me a long time to realize it's what sets me apart from the crowd. It makes me me.
SOM 7/15/11
Now you are just rubbing salt in my wounds...
ReplyDelete