
Friday Confessional courtesy of Mamarazzi
I confess ..............
I am a natural born red head.
I secretly like to pick fights with the Rican because angry sex is better than been-together-9 1/2 year sex.
I like to drink wine coolers or white zinfandel.
If it wouldn't hurt the kids' feelings I'd get rid of these dogs.
I think Casey is innocent.
I think OJ did it.
I am burned out from my job, but I love my job.
I wish I was thin.
I would bed every guy from the Jersey Shore.
I would bed every guy from True Blood.
I play the mega millions in a work pool weekly.
I wanna sell my house, pack up our stuff and move and not tell anyone where we went.
I have witnessed someone shoot up drugs in a hotel room above a bar when I was 22.
I make the best chili in the world.
I love my orange mustang.
SOM 7/15/11
I confess...I am very jealous of your natural red hair.
ReplyDeleteI also confess...I have been dying my hair red for the past four years.
wow, those are some confessions...i use to dream of packing up and moving and not telling anyone where i was..i was pretty young when i did that though.
ReplyDeleteI have a little favor to ask you…when linking up to any of my link parties I ask people to link to their actual post for that party. NOT just the url to your blog. Your url to your blog looks like this:
http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/
The url you should be linking up is the url to your actual post. You can get the correct url by clicking on the title of your post. The url you should be linking up looks like this:
http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/2011/07/friday-confessional_08.html
I spend a lot of time correcting links that I would rather spend reading and commenting on blogs so I would super appreciate it if you could do this one little thing for me.
i fixed it for this week so if you could just remember for next time that would be awesome.
Thanks for understanding!
Thanks. I linked before I wrote. I will remember that for next time.
ReplyDelete