Thursday, July 21, 2011

WWTK Wednesday (a day late)

{1} What would you do with an extra $1000 a month?
I would put it toward paying off the one credit card and the car payment.


{2} What category of blogger do you think you best fall under?
Is there such a thing as a personal blogger?
I'd go with that then. I am not here to sell or advertise



{3} What is your go to solution when you are having a bad hair day?
I don't have bad hair days. If I have bed head, I spritz it with water and shag it with my hands and move on. If I start having bad hair days, it's time for a hair cut.


{4} If you were a Crayon, what color would you be?
I'd be bright and beaming...yellow


{5} They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?
The girl always draws me pictures and we hang them up.
You mean these people are supposed to love me. Lol, I am laughing out loud.
I go totally unappreciated and loved on a daily basis.

SOM 7/21/11

No comments:

Post a Comment