Saturday, July 23, 2011

Well fed and well fucked

Photobucket


I don't view my life in terms of happy/sad.

I view it in terms of angry/not angry. Frustrated/not frustrated. Laid/not laid.

Live life well fed and well fucked. If it's not either of the 2, then I guess I am not happy.

Otherwise...
-my hermit crab, Patrick, is still alive from our June trip to the beach. It's about a month now. He's setting a record!

-3 more days till I'm outta here on our mini-vacay and hell month is officially done and over with.

-It's 100 degrees and not 115 degrees!

-that no one coded and no one needed to be transferred last night!

-it is the weekend and I get to work with the best nurses ever!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your mini vacay! You deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, mama, I can't wait. Seems like I have been working forever!

    ReplyDelete