Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shit I hate Sunday (link up)




<<>>
Taking a drink, missing my mouth and spilling tea down the front of me

Putting on a white uniform and staining it before I get out of the house

105 degree heat-hate that shit!


Dirt on or in my mustang


No cell signal and No 3G signal


Viruses and trojans, trying to figure out how to get rid of them without calling Dell freaking support!


Men who cheat


Men who drink


Men who drug


Man whores


Dead beat dads


Dead beat moms


Flat soda


My period


The dogs getting in the trash can and spreading it through out the house-hate that shit!


Calling 911 and coding 100 year old people


!!!HATE ALL THAT SHIT!!!

(and so much more)


SOM 7/24/11

7 comments:

  1. Lol, guess I liked your blog so much that I joined it twice! You can remove one of them if you would. (: Like this list! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...your shit is funny..ditto on the period and i'll add shit i hate..having a period every 19-24 days!

    thanks for the "follow"..nice to meet you and Happy Blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah, I don't even have to be drinking anything...I can't control my own spit sometimes. classy bitch right.

    ReplyDelete