
Welcome to my nightmare. Mondays are horrible days of the week. While every one else is off to begin a work week from hell, my work week is ending and Mondays are welcomed with open arms. The only problem being is I am so wound up and cranky that I am unbearable to be around. I am snappy and bitchy. I have myself all worked up from the frightfest of a weekend that it takes me a while to wind down and gather my mental faculties. I start to feel the grrrr around 5am Monday morning. It starts while I am still at work because all I wanna do is roll out and it takes so long getting to 7am. It's like a little runt waiting for Xmas morning!
____________________________________________________________________
Most notable quote of the weekend, drum roll please................................."Hold my penis."
I cannot elaborate.
Utter insanity flowed into utter delusion into utter paranoia. For a minute there we weren't even in 2011 anymore. We were transported back in time to the Vietnam war with a mom worried about her son. And how does one convince a person we are not in the freaking 60's or 70's? You fucking cannot.
"I wanna go home." I do, too, mama, but the next train doesn't come till 7am.
"I can't wait that long." Neither can I.
Isn't this a lovely kitchen? Kitchen? They are dirty dinner trays!
Sit down.
No, don't touch that.
Get off that.
Get your hands out of there.
Blood where it shouldn't be.
Man down.
Woman down.
"Margie, are there any potato chips?" No (and I pass on telling her I am NOT Margie)
"Where are my potato chips? Did someone eat them?" No, there are no potato chips.
"Did someone eat them?" Yes, in fact, they are gone.
"You ate them, Margie?" Yes, I did. (Really there were no chips)
"Fucking bitch."
"ABCDEFG" singing...
Is it 7am yet?
Yes, it finally is, but I cannot get out the door without a good argument with staff that I don't even work with.
Misery loves company. They brought it and I take it home for awhile. I think about it, let it run out of my brain and chill.
Happy fucking day!
SOM 7/25/11
No comments:
Post a Comment