
I confess...I love my baby's drawings. (This is our family and those of us that are brown are supposed to be white and the one that is white is supposed to be brown.)

I confess...That 4/16/11 was one of the best nights of 2011. I love me some Charlie!!!!!! I laughed through the whole Torpedo of Truth in AC that night!

I confess...I wish my bod rocked out like this chick's in her black lace and thigh high stockings!
I confess...I wish I had a plate of these little babies in front of me right now! With the beer!I confess...I don't do laundry for weeks at a time, then complain about how much laundry I have to do.
I confess...I could eat hot wings every single day.
I confess...I think there are days my house is haunted. Like,what was that noise and that flash of white light?! I'll be safe and call it an angel.
I confess...I have had at least 5 ghostly encounters.
I confess...I think Anderson Cooper is HOT!
I confess...I am tired and I want to go to sleep.
I confess...(enough said)SOM 7/22/11
Hello from North Dakota!
ReplyDeletenew follower
Top Social Giveaways
http://topsocialgiveaways.blogspot.com/
(Kathy Thomas)FB
(@TSGiveaways)
I kind of hate people with bod's like that [& I envy them lots]!!
ReplyDeleteBeing haunted by an angel would be much better than a pissed off murderer or something =)
I'd be pretty happy with a body like that. But, I'm not sure which is a better picture, the chick or the crabs.
ReplyDeleteOur ghost roams all over the house. My daughter and I like to make up different background stories on the ghost's life, before death. We may have pissed him off a time or two with them.
Happy Friday!
That is a sexy body!!! I also have a haunted house and I am pretty sure the ghost is into watching me shave my legs but that could just be my own vainity :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog I am your newest follower!!
Karma Kristin
Thanks for the comments, ladies.
ReplyDeleteI could go for the crabs and beer too!
ReplyDeleteAnd I would love to rock a look like that.
That body makes me sad because I want IT!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I would be spooked by the ghost encounter for sure!!
AND,I love the last minute gift idea!!!
Have a great weekend!!
I love kids drawings!! So great!
ReplyDeleteWell, I guess I would confess that I am not always the perfect mom that some people think I am! Visiting and following via Planet W Weekend Hop...hop over to my blog and follow back if you like!
ReplyDeletehttp://mom4realky.blogspot.com
Jessica K
Laundry is my least favorite thing in the whole world! I avoid it at all costs :)
ReplyDeleteIt really is a lovely drawing! I like it too!
ReplyDeleteThanks stopping by momfever.com.