and on...and on... The big 3-7 came and went as usual on the home front with no real big celebration. Sad, I think. I spend my whole entire year taking care of these people and to what end? No one can figure out what to get me for my birthday and it's pathetic to think that I live with these people and they are clueless or don't care enough to put 10 seconds worth of thought into something. How hard is it to buy me a gift certificate to the fucking book store? How do you live with someone 24/7/365 and not have a fucking clue? I wanted to be left alone for my birthday. I wanted nothing. I just wanted to hide out in my room in the AC and not be bothered. I didn't want to have to make one decision, answer one question, talk to anyone, go anywhere, or even get dressed. That was my first gut reaction when I was asked by lame brain what I wanted. And that is how I answered. He stated, "I am not surprised." Then I had an idea and my ideas are like big foot because they are so rare. I changed my mind, stating I wanted a six pack of ....
and this doo-hickey for the yard...

Ask and ye shall receive. That's exactly what I got. I know birthdays are a bad idea. My birthday is always the one that everyone wants to celebrate the least. These people only get excited over video games and Disney channel. I spent my afternoon in the back yard in heat and humidity and grilled my own dinner while I was reading. I went in the pool briefly. Hose water is so cold it should come out cube form. Lamebrain pissed me off, so he hid in the house and avoided me. I drank my wine coolers, got a weak ass buzz and played on line till I got sleepy and went to bed.
Lesson learned (finally)-Straying away from my gut instinct=bad idea.
SOM 7/12/11
No comments:
Post a Comment