Monday, July 11, 2011

Misery Loves Company Monday











Here we are. Here we go!


Mood:Inflamed

Attitude:Optimistic



Miserable 8)~


Ornery :P

Nasty:/

Devious;)

Awake?!

Yawn........

I am tired. I have been awake since yesterday round or about 5pm. I am amped on caffeine and nicotine. It's the in between feeling. That 'my body is tired but my brain is revving' kinda feeling. Had a cloaked meeting this morning and I cannot divulge the pertinent details because it's against some law. That means its no body's business, except the parties involved. It wasn't mandatory that I go to this meeting, but I got the feeling that since I was directly involved I had to go. It was inferred that I'd be a tag-a-long with the HR chick. I tagged. I gave my 2 cents into the pot and I at least got paid to do it.

What I will say is some people are natural born liars. What you think you know, the story you hear thru the grapevine is most likely the truth as opposed to what comes out of someone's mouth.

Lesson that was learned...document, document, document.

And don't abuse your Rx meds.

SOM 7/11/11

1 comment: